[Koha] error with z39.50

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:59:23 NZDT 2017

Hello Johan,

Does this show when you perform the search? Is your installation UNIMARC?
I might be wrong but seems to me some of the search results might contain
"ugly" characters.

Try to narrow it down and perform several different searches but on each of
the z39.50 servers you have configured one at a time.

GL,

Pedro Amorim