[Koha] Unable to Check-In Error

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:27:06 NZDT 2017

Hi,

Please find the "System Information" screen capture here...
https://ibb.co/mt3SEb

since I have installed Koha from packages method, I am not clear about
memcached
setup.

I did an update to 16.05 during last week of Aug 2017. Whatever books
issued between last week of aug and first week of septer 2017, I am facing
problems now.
few months back I updated to 16.11.11 and other functionalities are working
fine.

I am facing problem in check-in for ....borrowernumber=522, that is not
listed in System Information Screen.

I have an access to mysql and Is there anyway, I could fix the old_issues
table without disturbing production system ?

with thanks
satish