[Koha] Importing WINISIS data into Koha

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Dec 7 08:31:29 NZDT 2017

Hi Alex

 > I’ve been asked to migrate some library data currently in WINISIS into
 > Koha and just wondered if anyone has been down this path recently and
 > can share any advice or tools or recipe etc they used?

In fact I have never seen WINISIS or even worked with it, but in the
past I have collected the following WINISIS related links that might be
useful to you:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Migration_from_ISIS_to_Koha

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/On-Winisis-conversio-to-Koha-td3071531.html

http://de.scribd.com/doc/63483959/cds-koha#scribd