[Koha] Please help this newbie :)

Johan Seyfferdt johan at spbcu.ru
Wed Dec 6 04:09:34 NZDT 2017

Hello

Thank you for all the support. I truly appreciate it.

I am now at the point where I installed koha and I am able to search in
English and German but not yet in Russian.

Katrin has send me a link on how to do it, but unfortunately I don't
understand how to apply it correctly.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

I really appreciate all the help and support.

Johan