[Koha] email status changes to "failed".

Javed Sahil sahil.ke.paas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 03:56:37 NZDT 2017

Hello everyone!
        I want koha to send emails to patrons for circulation transactions
like check out, check in, overdue etc. I have installed postfix.
Everything is set I can send emails from commands line.

but in patron accounts email status is "pending".

When I use following commands.

1.    koha-shell library
2.    export PERL5LIB="/usr/share/koha/lib"
3.    export KOHA_CONF="/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml"
4.    cd /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs

above all go fine, but when i use following command:

5.    ./process_message_queue.pl

this error message appears:

connect to localhost failed (Connection refused)
connect to localhost failed
connect to localhost failed (Connection refused) no (more) retries!
 at ./process_message_queue.pl line 66.

Then in patron accounts, email status changes to "failed".

Help Plz.