[Koha] Koha supportable SMS providers in India

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Aug 30 08:00:02 NZST 2017

I am pasting an email announcement from Indranil Das Gupta below from last February.  Maybe this helps.

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the open source (Free Software) driver for
sending SMSes using the eSMS Kerala service has been released by L2C2
Technologies. The development cost was sponsored by State Librarian,
State Central Library, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and facilitated by
KELTRON (Govt of Kerala). Thanks also to individuals who worked behind
the scene to make this piece of FOSS possible. This is the second
India specific open source SMS Send driver released on CPAN.

The driver can be downloaded from
http://search.cpan.org/~indradg/SMS-Send-IN-eSMS-0.01/lib/SMS/Send/IN/eSMS.pm
as well as here https://github.com/l2c2technologies/sms-send-in-esms

More on the blogpost -
http://blog.l2c2.co.in/index.php/2017/02/09/opensource-sms-driver-released-kerala/

regards

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net