[Koha] Documentation IRC Meeting - August 31, 21 UTC

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Mon Aug 28 20:40:16 NZST 2017

Hello katrin,
I'm not sure to be able to attend to this meeting but I would like to know if you would talk about translation issues or not.
In fact, we spent a lot of time on the manual translation in France few years ago and we faced the problem of the screen copy translation : how could we add copy screen in French to the manual ?
I don't really know how it works, but I 'm wondering why there's no more translation of the manual since the 16.05 koha version (http://translate.koha-community.org/manual/) and why there's no string in the project Koha manual 16.11 in http://translate.koha-community.org/.

But these issues may concern the translation group and exceed the documentation group concern ?

Cheers,

Sonia

Message: 6