[Koha] There are no notices for this library - Adding Notices and Slips

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Sat Aug 26 01:35:25 NZST 2017

Hi

I have Koha site with three branch libraries sharing a common installation.
I am trying to add new Notice via Tools->Notices and Slips. When I try to
copy from a template message to another library, edit and then try to save
the edited message, I am getting the message that  "here are no notices for
this library ". Is there anything that I should do?

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>