[Koha] Discovering which patron accounts have library staff permissions

Sawers, Colin sawersc at chesterfield.ac.uk
Fri Aug 18 20:14:34 NZST 2017

Is there a way either by running a report or on screen to easily see which patron accounts have been assigned staff permissions?

Our system is a number of years old and has had various staff using it and I want to ensure that staff members who have left no longer have access to the system.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Colin

Colin Sawers BA (Hons) MCLIP MInstLM
Learning Resources Manager
Chesterfield College
Infirmary Road, Chesterfield
S41 7NG

+44 1246 500518
sawersc at chesterfield.ac.uk
www.chesterfield.ac.uk

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow our Tweets
    Watch us on YouTube

Chesterfield College is committed to improving the English and mathematics of our students, staff and community.  If you notice any spelling, grammar or mathematical errors in this email, please let me know.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by MailScanner