[Koha] Koha Perl script for re-indexing

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Aug 16 02:51:10 NZST 2017

Hi Admire,

I think you could maybe write a plugin to achieve this, but at the same
time I would strongly recommend figuring out the source of your problem
as this should not be necessary. Could it be that the permissions on the
index files are not correct? I notice you are using the rebulid_zebra.pl
script instead of using the package command
koha-rebuld-zebra -f <instance>

Hope that helps,

Katrin