[Koha] Restrict access

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 02:29:56 NZST 2017

Hi,

As Eric said, i don't know if you can filter out search results for
certain patrons in the OPAC.

What if you try enabling the AgeRestrictionMarker
<http://translate.koha-community.org/manual/sphinx-branch/en/html/02_administration.html?highlight=agerestriction#AgeRestrictionMarker>system
Circulation Preferences > Checkout Policy? You can then place an age
restriction in field 521$a (Audience note) for each item that you plan
on setting age restrictions. Does that stop patrons from being able to
download the files?

Kind regards,

Lennon