[Koha] Insitu borrower

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Aug 11 21:29:08 NZST 2017

Hi Luis,

I have just tested this on 'master' - the latest development version of
Koha.

I checked out 2 items, returned one from the patron account page and the
other from the check-in page and both times the flag 'onsite_checkout'
was kept in the database. I think this should be fixed in newer versions.

Katrin