[Koha] How to handle the support providers list (was Re: Spam from BestBookBuddies (OpenLX))

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:15:36 NZST 2017

I think we can make a parameter like the company who have submitted at
least five patch/new code for major active release oldoldstable, oldstable
and stable will be only listed. For example if a company has five
code/patch in 16.5 than he may be listed continuously up-to 17.5 once 17.11
will release and there is no contribution in 16.11 than they may be delist.

Above is only one parameter but someone have to monitor this continuously
to update the list, however range of version can be increased, by doing so
they will be encouraged to contribute continuously if they do not want to
die from list.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*