[Koha] Unknown column 'metadata' in 'field list'

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Aug 10 04:22:46 NZST 2017

Vimal,

Koha 17.05 has been released with bug 17898.
With it you should see a new "Update" column on the report list if you have
reports using the biblioitems.marcxml columns.
There is a "Update SQL" button, when clicked a script will update the query
to use the new biblio_metadata column. This will not work in all cases but
if your query is simple it should work.

Regards,
Jonathan