[Koha] Koha on Debian Stretch?

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Wed Aug 9 03:29:23 NZST 2017

Hi Jonathan & Chris

I installed it on the 4th of July and have been running it in production
ever since.

The only glitch was Zebra shutting down on Sunday.  Shutting down
anacron and letting cron do the job solved that problem.  See Radek's
email in
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2016-September/046167.html

Bob