[Koha] Slow OPAC search

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Aug 4 02:02:53 NZST 2017

Hello Manoj,

Koha 3.22.02 is a lot of versions behind the last 3.22.x version (3.22.21).

Take a look at the value of use_zebra_facets in your koha-conf.xml file.
If enabled, disable it (see bug 13665).

If you are not using Plack, take a look at this wiki page
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Benchmark_for_16.11
You will see the performance you will gain to use it (and memcached) on
Koha versions >= 16.05

Regards,
Jonathan