[Koha] Patron Club feature

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Aug 3 04:44:41 NZST 2017

Hi

>> We recently upgraded to 17.05.01 from 16.11.05. When we try to use the
>> clubs feature by clicking on Tools-> Patron Clubs link, we are getting 404
>> error.
>
> It sounds like there was a problem during the upgrade process, though
> I don't know what it might have been. One solution would be to take a
> full backup of your Koha database and reinstall 17.05.x from scratch.
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is any documentation for the
> patron clubs feature yet. :(

Features without documentation are almost like non-existing... :(

However, out of curiosity I tried to use the clubs feature in my own
demo installation as well as in an installation that I recently updated
from Koha 3.20 to 17.05.

Both of them will show no clubs feature but just a white screen saying
"Not found" when click the "clubs" link which looks something like this

http://yourhost:yourport/cgi-bin/koha/clubs/clubs.pl

The file system of both hosts don't show no file called "clubs.pl" anywhere.

The output of the update process said only "Upgrade to 16.12.00.027 done
(Bug 12461 - Add patron clubs feature)" which doesn't indicate any error.

So maybe the error is somewhere in the upgrade routine.

Best wishes: Michael