[Koha] [Koha-devel] Results of the poll "Ready to help the Koha community?"

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Aug 2 16:53:55 NZST 2017

Hi Jonathan,

I’m late to the Kanban party. How can one join? I’ve signed up to Taiga and I’ve visited https://tree.taiga.io/project/joubu-koha-rm-1711/epic/33, but I can’t see how to join the project in order to comment.

C’est moi: https://tree.taiga.io/profile/dcook.

I can’t promise that I’ll put a tonne of time into this, but due to my work on Linked Data/RDF (both on Bugzilla and CPAN), I figure I should participate on https://tree.taiga.io/project/joubu-koha-rm-1711/epic/33.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St