[Koha] [Koha US] Unable to place hold on any item

ILOBWeb ilobweb at uottawa.ca
Wed Aug 2 02:32:27 NZST 2017

I have already set rules but still its giving me error. I set a rule as below :

Patron Category : All
Item Type : All
Current checkouts allowed : 50
Loan Period : 15
Holds allowed(count) : 10
Holds per record (Count) : 1
On shelf holds allowed : Yes
Item Level holds : Allow

Regards,
Gurpreet Kaur Saran
Assistant Web Developer / Assistant développeur web
Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute (OLBI) / Institut des langues officielles et du bilinguisme (ILOB)
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa