[Koha] After Upgrade no biblio_metadata and mo marcxml

Josef Moravec josef.moravec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:13:00 NZST 2017

it should theoretically work, but i didn't try it... note, that in mysql
tables biblio and biblioitems aren't all data, which are normally in
Marcxml record... co the MARC will be incomplete! but if you do not have
backup, you don't have many options...

Josef

út 1. 8. 2017 v 11:26 odesílatel Gevork Grigorian <gelinger777 at yandex.com>