[Koha] After Upgrade no biblio_metadata and mo marcxml
josef.moravec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:13:00 NZST 2017
it should theoretically work, but i didn't try it... note, that in mysql
tables biblio and biblioitems aren't all data, which are normally in
Marcxml record... co the MARC will be incomplete! but if you do not have
backup, you don't have many options...
út 1. 8. 2017 v 11:26 odesílatel Gevork Grigorian <gelinger777 at yandex.com>
> The problem is that I have no backup :(((((((((((((((((((((( I mentioned
> that the only problem is this missing MARCXML. From that XML file most of
> the things are in normal mysql table exists. Am I right? Only the IDs and
> Location fields are not there.
> Am I right? If i write a script which will generate the XML from the
> existing data , and put in the biblio_metadata database, it will work?
> 01.08.2017, 10:48, "Josef Moravec" <josef.moravec at gmail.com>:
> just reload db from backup, then set mysql according to this guide:
> then you can update your database structure and everything should be ok
> út 1. 8. 2017 v 9:08 odesílatel gevos <gelinger777 at yandex.com> napsal:
> Overyesterday We have updated ubuntu server and the koha was updated too.
> Apparently because of the mysql 5.7 the script somehow failed and we have
> landed to a point where only from 30.000 books only 2 books landed to the
> book_metadata. and we don't have now the original column marcxml in
> biblioitems :(((((((((((((((((
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the Koha-general mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> Koha mailing list http://koha-community.org
> Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
More information about the Koha