[Koha] Global Bug Squashing Day (Bugs only edition) - GBSD, May 10th, 2017

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Apr 29 08:35:33 NZST 2017

Hi All,

At the last Koha Developers Meeting it was proposed to hold a special 'Bugs
Only' Squashing Day in order to clean up things before the 17.05 release.

We are hoping to get some new sign-offers, librarians, and developers
involved in the process and make 17.05 the new hotness.

There is a developers meeting that day as well, so there should be plenty
of us available to help. We want your questions, we want to help!

If you have always wanted to get involved now is a good time, so spin up a
devbox, try out a sandbox, or just visit us in IRC and ask everything you
wanted to know about Koha and we will help as best as we can

I will follow with more info next week but wanted to at least get the date
out before the weekend.

-Nick (kidclamp)