[Koha] How to change de OPAC LOGO

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Apr 26 03:35:41 NZST 2017

> For example you could insert the following code into Koha system preference
> "OPACUserCSS" but I wouldn't really recommend it.

The only disadvantages that I know of to using OPACUserCSS in this case are:

1. Like any other use of OPACUserCSS, the CSS isn't cached by the
browser. The affect here is surely minimal.
2. If your OPAC is running under SSL (which it should be) and the
image is served over a non-secure connection the browser will give
mixed-content warnings.

At my library we have used OPACUserCSS for years without any trouble.

  -- Owne

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries