[Koha] zebra - item-level_itypes errors

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Thu Apr 20 04:13:30 NZST 2017

I'm installing Koha 16.11 and picked up the 06 release.

Installation went fine, however when indexing with Zebra, I'm getting a
number of records which give the error:

item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (item#) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698

I saw a thread suggesting that these types of records might have the onloan
value not set to NULL, but I checked and all of my records have onloan
either set to NULL or to a valid date value.

I also saw that some of these problems might have been fixed by bug 17502.
It is not clear to me if that bug fix was included in the 16.11.06 tar
package.

Do I have database problems with these records? If so, what should I be
looking for?

Or is there something else that can cause this problem?

Or is the patch missing from this download?

Thanks in advance for any pointers I can get.

Tom

--
*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*