[Koha] ElasticSearch (authorityserver&biblioserver) path

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Apr 18 08:39:56 NZST 2017

Hi Abdulsalam

You don't need to touch those lines at all. ElasticSearch in Koha
doesn't use those lines for config (in fact you shouldn't touch them we
keep updating zebra as well as elastic currently)

Just add this to your config

<elasticsearch>
     <server>localhost:9200</server>      <!-- may be repeated to include all servers on your cluster -->
     <index_name>koha_robin</index_name>  <!-- should be unique amongst all the indices on your cluster. _biblios and _authorities will be appended. -->
 </elasticsearch>

Below all the zebra stuff.

Also, ElasticSearch is still expiremental in 16.11 and 16.05, only use
it in production if you are sure you know what you are doing.

It will be more supported in 17.05, also 17.05 supports Elastic 5.0+,
Earlier versions only work with Elastic 1.7

Chris