[Koha] Error : Undefined subroutine CGI

Rejeesh K.Nair rejeeshknair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:59:29 NZST 2017

Hi All,

I am very glad to inform you that, we have successfully integrated KOHA
with MariaDB in our new server. In new server we couldn't  find any
'Undefined subroutine CGI' error.
We can login into MariaDB through putty with DB username and password.But
when we try to login into phpmyadmin it shows following error '#1698 -
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost''.

Can any one help on this issue? Also do you have any idea to integrate
adminer.php(Mysql interaction tool like phpmyadmin) in KOHA.

Thanks & Regards,

Rejeesh K.Nair
m: +91 (0) ​9495316906
e: rejeeshknair at gmail.com