[Koha] Splitting SQL Reports Library

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Apr 12 18:44:25 NZST 2017

Some time ago,  Brooke started the process of splitting the Koha SQL
Reports Library (https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library)
into more manageable sections, starting with

SQL Reports Holds (https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Holds)

SQL Reports patrons (
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Patrons)

SQL Reports circulation (
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Circulation)

Brooke copied the Holds, Patrons and Circulation reports, unfortunately,
many of these have fallen out of sync with the main SQL Reports Library.

At one of the recent Koha Development Meetings, it was decided that we need
to move forward with splitting the reports out.

I took the first step tonight, by deleting any reports that were exact
duplicates, leaving a link in the old library. See
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Patrons_with_Holds_Waiting_at_Library.
This points to the full report at
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Holds#Patrons_with_Holds_Waiting_at_Library
.

If you have or edited queries that deal with holds, patrons or circulation,
please check to see if your query is in the most recent form in one of the
new pages, and leave a link to it from the header in the old SQL Reports
Library.

I would also like to move the other sections, although in those cases I
would prefer to move the *entire* section, and simply leave a link from the
old section to the new page, simply because creating the links is a lot of
work.

Thanks,

--Barton