[Koha] How disable sending email

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Fri Apr 7 04:31:05 NZST 2017

On 2017-04-06 10:32 AM, Craig Butosi wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> *Smacks head* Yep; forgot about the --mail parameter in that script! That's a much better way!

Hi Craig,

FYI I wrote the following routine that we run every day (the "days"
numbers modified as required and remove "-v" for a cron job):

./bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --import 1 -v &&
./bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --mail -v &&
./bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --sessions -v &&
./bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --logs 20 -v &&
./bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --zebraqueue 1 -v

We once went for about three weeks without running it and wondered why
our nightly backups had increased by ~150 Mbs ;={

Best -- Paul