[Koha] How disable sending email

Tim Koop TimK at mysouthland.com
Thu Apr 6 06:00:38 NZST 2017

Oh yeah, our version is 3.14.00.000.

I know it's old.  We are planning a new installation "soon".

I tried implementing the patch for bug 15854, but it didn't work.  So now we want to just disable all email sending until we get the latest version installed.

Is there a quick setting called "Enable/Disable sending email" or something?

Thanks!

--
Tim