[Koha] Superscript?

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Sep 27 11:05:54 NZDT 2016

You can also try using the Windows (or Mac) character map to copy/paste
the superscript:

Windows 10:
http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/6-ways-to-access-character-map-in-windows-10.html

MacOS (various): http://symbolcodes.tlt.psu.edu/keyboards/charpalosx.html

Apologies if you already thought to do this and just want to type it in.
This is the "easiest" way I know of.

Liz