[Koha] Attaching files to catalogue records

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:57:14 NZST 2016

Hi,

On an AS-IS basis both # 1 & #2 are not possible. for the simple
reason that whatever is rendered / displayed by the browser is
essentially been downloaded *to* the device already.The max you can do
is make it difficult for the user, but hardly impossible for anyone
with more than simple basic internet browsing skills.

what you suggest is only possible through use of end-to-end DRM i.e.
the content, the viewer/browser and the computing device on which the
viewer is running/installed, but that is a discussion I would rather
not indulge in.

cheers
-idg
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg