[Koha] Koha-de-Wiki - the new Koha wiki in German language

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Sep 13 01:43:36 NZST 2016

Kia ora tatou

As of now via http://www.koha-de.org/ the Koha-de-Wiki with information
about Koha in German language is available.

Hereby I publish the Koha content of my proprietary homepage in extended
form under the license CC BY-SA 3.0. I will provide a user name and
password for anyone who has the time and inclination to collaborate in
this project.

All the articles already available are listed here:
http://www.koha-de.org/wiki/Spezial:Alle_Seiten

Of course the wiki is not really complete yet - but no wiki really ever
is. Still I hope the given information is helpful and foreshadows what
can be expected from Koha-de-Wiki. Questions, remarks, corrections and
additions will always be welcome!

Kia ora koutou katao: Michael Kuhn