[Koha] Koha-US monthly meeting, Sept 14 at 10:30am CT

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Fri Sep 9 02:10:34 NZST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to attend the September meeting of Koha-US,
a Koha users group dealing with issues faced by U.S. libraries. Not in
the U.S.? That's okay, you can still contribute to the meeting. Please
join us on Wednesday, September 14th at 10:30 am Central Time at
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564> (a webcam and microphone are
recommended). The agenda for this meeting is:

1) Top Bugs/Enhancements of Interest
2) Conference Recap / Follow up on responses
3) 2017 Conference Planning Timeline
4) New Koha Members / Mentorship
5) Bugs – Putting bug testing in your routine

If you would like to add an item to this agenda, or simply have a
related question and/or comment, then please contact me. I look
forward to seeing you at this meeting.

Christopher Davis

Secretary, Koha-US
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov