[Koha] Print Slip CSS

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Sep 7 01:36:06 NZST 2016

Jerwyn,

There is a system preference called SlipCSS which you can point to a URL
which hosts the CSS you want to use.

See

<<staff client URL>>/cgi-bin/koha/admin/
preferences.pl?tab=&op=search&searchfield=slipCSS

It's documented here:

http://manual.koha-community.org/16.05/en/administration.html#SlipCSS

The actual print slips are edited under Tools > Notices & Slips