[Koha] Fine calculation problem

Shalom shalomchong at segi.edu.my
Fri Sep 2 21:12:24 NZST 2016

Hi Koha Community,
I've recently run a report on our long overdue items and fine report.
I notice a problem which the overdue fine didn't calculate according to our
circulation rule set.
Our rule set fine to generate 1.00 a day. When I run the overdue report four
days ago, the patron has a total fine of 718.00 and today the fine become
707.00 and similar things happened to fines that is 2013 or older
We've not adjusted any rules during the four days. We recently upgraded to
3.22 from 3.10.
Will the upgrade cause this problem?
Anyone experienced the similar things?
Regards,