[Koha] SQL help - Retrieve itemnumbers based on local subject keyword

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Sat Oct 22 06:25:49 NZDT 2016

Hi all,

Call of the dogs. A kind soul has recommended the following, and it worked:

SELECT itemnumber
FROM items
WHERE biblionumber IN (SELECT biblionumber FROM biblioitems WHERE ExtractValue(marcxml, '//datafield[@tag="690"]/subfield[@code>="a"]') LIKE <<Enter keyword surrounded by %>>)

Thanks all,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca