[Koha] Enabling self checkout during patron import

Krishna K krishna.moorthy94 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:12:00 NZDT 2016

Hi,

As part of Koha implementation, I would like to import patrons from the
current library s/w we are using. We plan to enable self checkout feature
for all patrons. I am aware of how to enable self checkout from the screen
for each patron. Is there a way by which I can specify self checkout to be
enabled for all patrons at the time of import or after importing at the
patron category level or using some script ?
--
Regards,
Krishna