[Koha] can't hold more than 1 items

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Oct 18 05:17:23 NZDT 2016

>  I've setting up a koha version 16.05. I have set "AllowHoldsOnPatronsPossessions"
>  to "Allow" but still can't hold more than 1 items

The "AllowHoldsOnPatronsPossessions" preference is for letting the
patron place a hold on something they already have checked out. It
doesn't have any effect on the total number of holds a patron can
place. Is the total number of holds what you're looking to control?

If so, check your  maxreserves system preference and the settings in
Administration -> Circulation and fines rules.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries