[Koha] Clicking on left panel navigational links changes OPAC language

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Sat Oct 15 11:05:58 NZDT 2016

Hi Vasiliki,

>My OPAC is not public yet.
>
>Vasiliki

>>I have added left panel navigational links in my OPAC but when I click on
>>them the OPAC language changes from greek to english. How can I create new
>>preferences (webpages) that my OPAC recognises as greek?

it is difficult to answer to your question because we can't see the problem.
If your links go outsite the opac, when you return is the same situation that you start
a navigation in the opac.
If so, probably the problem is in your brower. In your browser the default language is greek or english ?

If your links are inside Koha and you have create new web pages (Koha as CMS see: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_as_a_CMS)
you need to transalte them.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli