[Koha] local language searching problem

Fatone zfr83329 at xzsok.com
Tue Oct 11 01:45:11 NZDT 2016

Dear Barton,

Thank you for replying, Barton,

I can get results when I input a keyword in Dzongkha in the "Search the
catalog",
but the results are all books which resisterd into Koha.
I use Dzongkha text which I installed from Ubuntu Language Support, and use
MARC21 942 fields of default framework.

I have no idea to set up ICU chains.
The link which you attached is for Arabic, not Dzongkha.
If I correct "words-icu.xml" from <icu_chain locale="ar"> to <icu_chain
locale="dz">,
will searching enable?

I'm sorry that I don't understand what you say, because I don't have enough
knowleage about Koha yet.
Would you mind giving me more advice about what I should do in detail.