[Koha] Koha 3.14 & Receipt (Slip) Printers

Joel Fitzgerald fitzgerald.joelr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:47:03 NZDT 2016

Hi All,

Currently we are running on Koha v3.14 and have all of a sudden come across
an issue with printing slips in the Circulations screens (particularly
Checkout and Checkin).  Previously we have never had an issue with printing
slips from any browser that we use (normally Google Chrome and Apple
Safari - both on Macs), but now all of a sudden when we click/select the
print slip options either from a menu option or a checkin alert Koha will
quickly appear and disappear the print preview window within a second with
no print dialogue box appearing whatsoever.

I have tried Circulation in Firefox and have found that it will print
slips, but when it does print the slips they are the length of a standard
A4 piece of paper at minimum, even though the slip(s) aren't even near half
that in length.

Does anyone know what may have happened here, or how I would go about
resolving this issue, as Google Chrome is our preferred browser as it runs
a lot faster and efficiently compared to what Firefox does.

Many thanks in for your advice/assistance in advance and I await any

Kindest Regards,
Joel Fitzgerald