[Koha] Zebra/Plack/Timeout Issue

rfblanchard rfblanchard at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 02:05:45 NZDT 2016

I set the SessionStorage back to MySQL as it seems more reliable even through
reboots.

Thanks for letting me know about those other crons. I should have known
about those.

I see why you suspected logrotate as it shuts down and restarts plack and
zebra.
I manually triggered:
sudo logrotate -f /etc/logrotate.d/koha-common
It briefly took those items down but they came back up again no issue.

Typically its been in the morning when I notice the zebra/plack is down. It
down yesterday but OK today which is almost worse as I did nothing to fix
it. I'll continue to monitor.