[Koha] Reg your site on wiki

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Oct 6 05:15:44 NZDT 2016

Greetings Colleagues,

Please excuse the cross posting of this message. By now, most of you
are aware of <wiki.koha-community.org>, but did you know that there is
an entry in that wiki which lists libraries and other institutions who
use Koha? Please check the list found at
<wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Koha_Users> to see if your site
is represented there (if it is not, then you will need to subscribe to
the wiki in order to add it). Keeping that list up-to-date will help
show the world how strong the Koha Community is. Maybe if we develop a
"Welcome-to-Koha" package for newbies, then we could include this
information; along with some brownies or cookies ;-)

Thank you,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US