[Koha] Which version manual should I check

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 02:10:21 NZDT 2016

Hi Ahalya,

Welcome to the Koha Community!

The English edition of the 3.14 manual is available at
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.14/en/

It covers all the minor 3.14.x versions, i.e. there are no separate
3.14.09.001 version manual.

However you should be aware that version 3.14.9 was released on 25th
July 2014, thus more than over 2 years back. Usually, Koha major
versions (e.g. 3.14, 3.16, 3.18 or the current 16.05 series) have 18
month life cycle.

Thus the 3.14.x series is also no longer supported by the community.
What this means is that should you encounter a bug in that, you won't
get a bug fix from the community, since the series is no longer
maintained.

Given that you are running the Trilogy, IMHO you would be far better
served by jumping over to a new version.

cheers
-Indranil

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg