[Koha] Empty list on Authorized Values after upgrade to 16.05.05

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Sat Nov 12 04:50:50 NZDT 2016

Hi,

Il 11/11/2016 16:21, anjoze ha scritto:
> Until now, the only problem reported by my librarians colleges is when making
> a reservation for a patron.
> The result is:
> Software error:
>
> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Field 'lowestPriority' doesn't
> have a default value at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Object.pm line 109

in fact is possible an other problem connect with MySQL 5.7.

Try to insert in your /etc/mysql/my.conf:

[mysqld]
sql_mode=IGNORE_SPACE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Source:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/811831/whats-the-correct-way-to-revert-mysql-5-7-strict-mode-back-to-how-it-was-in-5-6

This is the same mode in mysql 5.6.

If it doesn't work, try:
[mysqld]
sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Every time restart mysql daemon.

ATTENTION !! Be careful. I don't test those instructions so I don't know
if they could create problems instead of resolve them.

Test them before in spare server.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche