[Koha] Any quick tip on how to not trigger outstanding fee while importing patrons?

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:34:51 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I'm moving a batch of patrons from a legacy system to the latest
stable. some of the patron categories have an enrollment fee. Of
course since these are existing users, their fee is already paid. In
fact, I'm recording their fee's receipt number and date as extended
attribute.

Import is happening without any issue, however the account types with
fees are getting into accountlines and thus with checkout bar.

Of course I can take care of it via SQL, but am I missing something
here? Something I can do to not trigger the accountlines being
generated for these already paid users?

I could probably also turn the categories that require the fee, into
"non-fee" until the import is over and then add the fee requirement
back in.

What's the reco?

thanks in advance

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg