[Koha] non-XSLT views

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Wed Nov 9 06:28:06 NZDT 2016

We're running three instances of Koha for three different libraries. For
all three, we're not using XSLT for the OPAC detail display, and for one
of them, we're not using XSLT for the results display.

In the case of the detail display, we don't use XSLT so that the
subjects and subdivisions are clickable separately. I don't think that
can be done using the XSLT detail display.

For example, in a record with the subject

Architecture -- Historiography

clicking on "Architecture" performs the search

q=su:Architecture

and clicking on "Historiography" performs the search

q=su:Architecture%20and%20su:Historiography.

Using XSLT in the detail display, you can't click on them separately and
the search that's done is

q=(su,complete-subfield:%22Architecture%22)%20AND%20(su,complete-subfield:%22Historiography.%22)

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame