[Koha] Data Migration from OLD koha 3.11 to new Koha 16.05

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:44:42 NZDT 2016

Hello Anuj,

First of all, I don't think you want/need to uninstall Koha, but if you
must, as per the documentation:
1) sudo koha-remove <instance>
2) apt-get remove koha-common

On the issue at hand, would you please provide additional information?
1) After you run the upgradedatabase.pl script does the upgrade run without
any errors?
2) Can you share the contents of any log files? Namely located at
/var/log/koha/<instance/
3) Does the 'Software Error' only happen after you try to login in the
intra?
4) Can you share the output of your koha-rebuild-zebra? Does it run without
any errors?
5) Can you try and perform a yaz-client search and share the output?

Cheers,

Pedro Amorim