[Koha] Koha instance in subdirectory and not subdomain

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 21:01:18 NZST 2016

Hi all! Have anyone tried serving Koha instance in subdirectory (e.g.
domain.com/sub) and not in subdomain (e.g. sub.domain.com). It seems there
is a need to tweak in the apache server settings, but I've tried researching
but to no avail. I tried "redirect" but it seems that is not possible (?).
Asking this first if it's possible or someone has already tried before
wasting another day on this. :) Thanks and cheers to all!