[Koha] Koha Support

Paul, Shishir (British Council) Shishir.Paul at bd.britishcouncil.org
Sat May 21 00:57:25 NZST 2016

Dear Concern

Please help me to change system generate patron number as it starts from 7002002345 which I want to starts from five numeric digits. Could you please help me regarding this issue?

Thanks
Shishir

Shishir Paul I Library Coordinator
British Council I 5 Fuller Road I Dhaka I Bangladesh

T +880 (2) 9666 773377 I F +880 (2) 8613375 I BCTN (Internal) 8212 4614
shishir.paul at bd.britishcouncil.org<mailto:shishir.paul at bd.britishcouncil.org>

www.britishcouncil.org.bd<http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd/>
Facebook: British Council Bangladesh

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.