[Koha] Patrons cannot check out

SuperThin superthin at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 05:09:53 NZST 2016

Hello Everybody,

I am stuck in a very critical problem: all of patrons cannot check out.

I don't understand "fee" in Koha means. So, in my library, some patrons want
to borrow books, they will deposit  money (values about 2 popular books). I
created a category with fee = 100.

My patrons was import from an Excel file before. After batch modification to
move they into "Deposited Patrons" (with fee = 100), the results:

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5888601/Selection_189.png>

I cannot remove fee / change patrons to another category (with fee = 0) to
override "fee". So, patrons cannot check out any more.

The patrons I don't want to lend books can borrow and the patrons (who
deposited) cannot borrow. This made me cry.

What should I do? Please help me because my library cannot do any
circulation as the policy.

Thank you very much!